Friday, May 10, 2013

It was a Total Oops...

Where are you? His usual calm and pleasant voice sounded annoyed, agitated, and was that a touch of fear I heard?

Oops.





I am at my parents, did I not tell you?

Immediately my stomach dropped to my toes. Checking in is an important rule. One I have never broken. My brain rushed to calculate how this had happened. I had tried several times to get a hold of him but his schedule was busy. We usually talk several times a day, but not yesterday. I had received one text after several of my missed calls saying he was busy and did I need anything. I didn't per say..just to check in. No excuses. I could have left a voicemail or a text...I just got busy....and forgot.

I knew he would be home late and planned to be home when he got there. He got home a little early.

No. You didn't tell me. And I got home to no wife, no kids, no dinner. And then I tried to call you and you didn't answer.

Double oops.

I rushed the kids to get ready to leave and then had a thought. With a house guest I knew my punishment would have to wait. I hate waiting...so I quickly devised a plan that left my house guest and oldest kids at my parents.

Smart or stupid? Still deciding....

Ugh. I felt awful. I hate that I scared him. I have never ever broken this rule. We talk so often during the day, checking in is natural.

Sigh... Guess I should pay more attention to it.

He used that new leather paddle...I really really thought I read somewhere that leather hurt less than wood? Whoever said that lied.

As he held me after I did my usual of telling him it hurt..he assures me it is supposed to. I tell him but he did it REALLY hard. He chuckles and tells me I say that every time. Maybe I do.

But it's all worth it, to hear that whisper in my ear "shhhh it's ok. It's done. I forgive you."






14 comments:

  1. That made me smile. I love the forgiveness part best of all. I am proud of you for making it work so you didn't have to wait for your punishment. Sometimes I think I am crazy for doing that, but it sure is better than waiting. I still like leather, I guess because it is not something we use much. Glad that everything worked out well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I hate waiting...it is sooo hard. Leather ugh. I THOUGHT it would be less painful...maybe it was my expectation that threw me! ;)

      Delete
  2. Aw what a cute way for it to have ended. I think it was a smart, and also very brave decision to make it so that it could be dealt with right away rather than waiting .. good for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. It was hard but definitely best.

      Delete
  3. Kudos to you for arranging for him to be able to deal with it then instead of waiting (I know you hate the waiting, but, it's natural to want to postpone such things!).

    And I love the very sweet ending, the simple forgiveness and love. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! He is pretty sweet, as is the forgiveness! :)

      Delete
  4. I love how you tells you all is forgiven. That is so sweet!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked the ending to this one. Just hearing the words 'I forgive you' makes me melt. Thanks for sharing.

    Callie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I totally agree. Forgiveness covers a multitude of spanks. LOL

      Delete
  6. I am so glad you were smart enough to make arrangements and be able to deal with the issue quickly!! It's great to get those cuddles and forgiveness!!

    (And your ending conversation sounds a bit like ours! I tell him it hurts and points out that its supposed to!!) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad it worked out as well...the cuddles, closeness, and forgiveness is worth it...even if those punishments are hard!!! :)

      Delete
  7. OOps is right...but having a way to put things behind you, be forgiven and move on is worth its weight in gold.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ugh..I hate it when I forget something like that! You're right, it's such a comfort to hear "I forgive you" when the spanking is over. I'm able to put it out of my mind then, and so is he.

    ReplyDelete