Thank you so much Meredith from New Twist After All These Years for nominating me with the Liebster Award!
The rules of the Liebster!
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.
2. Display the award on your blog either by widget, gadget or image.
3. Answer questions about yourself provided by your nominator.
4. Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
5. Nominate 5 to 11 blogs with less than 1,000 followers who deserve this award.
6. Create a new list of questions for the nominees to answer.
7. List these rules on your post then after you have published it you must ...
8. Inform people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster Award and provide a link for them to your post so they can learn all about it!
Meredith's 11 Questions:
1. Are you right or left handed?
Right. (This is like one of those ice breaker questions. An easy one to build your confidence for the harder ones! :) Thank you Meredith!)
2. Do you dream about being spanked?
Well, ummm...I have actually. I guess I think that is pretty weird and it hasn't happened often, but it has happened...does that mean something????!!!!
3. How many states have you visited?
Hmmmm I feel the need to consult a map....I think 26....I think...that seems sad. I guess I am more of an international traveler LOL
(For your own entertainment purposes I will share with you that this question got interrupted by SC calling me to the garage...there is only one reason he calls me to the garage ya'all. Yeah. ouch. Good thing these chairs are padded.
4. First thing in the morning, do you like coffee or tea?
Neither. Honestly, I don't think I am capable of liking anyone or anything in the morning...well ok when my kid comes in for "snuggles" that's pretty likable...
My drink of choice is Diet Coke followed by Crystal Lite Iced Tea...but usually I just drink water.
5. Have you ever tried to talk your way out of a spanking?
Wait. Some people don't??? I guess that's a yes. :)
6. What is your favorite book of all time?
Total fluff and sappiness with no literary value (and I do value good literature), but The Princess by Lori Wick.
7. Name a place you never want to return to.
Toys R Us in NYC the day before Christmas Eve. Yeah. No thanks. Never again.
8. Do you sleep in the nude?
For real I would LOVE to...but ya'all, I have 3 kids. And the little one occasionally finds her way into our bed in the middle of the night. And in the morning they ALL find their way into our room. That would scar them forever so I wear the minimal necessary to NOT cause PTSD. ;)
9. Are you a night owl or a morning lark?
Night for sure. Why do mornings even exist??? Morning people scare me. (including my HoH)
10. What is your best marriage advice?
Talk. Talk. and talk some more. And when you think you have said it all. Keep talking. Don't ever assume anything. Communication is so vital.
11. How does spanking work in your marriage?
We have punishments (yuck!), fun ones (yeah!), and maintenance/RA ones (meh) My H does all the spanking, though I try to throw a swat here or there... :) Spanking cleans the slate. He is no longer angry. I am no longer guilty. And the relationship is now restored. It doesn't make sense all the time. But it works. I guess we are pragmatists at heart.
11 Facts about Me:
1. I am a Diet Coke addict. For real. It's terrible for you I know. I love it anyway.
2. I spend WAY too much time online.
3. I act like I am pretty emotionally tough, but I am actually super sensitive.
4. I am a huge people pleaser ... to a fault. I don't always do what people want...but I feel bad about that. ;)
5. I love to be busy, and love to get out and do things...I can't stay in the house too many days in a row or I go crazy.
6. I love to swim, but only in the pool. The beach freaks me out-- sharks and all that.
7. Love Love Love to read. My HoH keeps a tight reign on my Amazon budget, much to my chagrin.
8. I love to travel, and have traveled internationally quite a bit. I love off the beaten path type places-- not the touristy spots.
9. I have always wanted to sky dive. After having 3 kids the thought it not as appealing (leaving orphans and all that), but sky diving and para-sailing still call to me....maybe one day...
10. I like cooking...but not cleaning so that makes cooking not as fun because the cleaning part always follows.
11. I am a closet country music fan...shhhhh! Don't tell!
ok, so I am a little late to the party so if you have already been nominated, sorry! I nominate:
Tricia @ Love of My Life, Head of the House
Callie @ About Us
Emi Jones @ Veiled Obsessions
Catherine Shaw @ My Sir, My Forever Love
Kay @ Trying to Learn, Learning to Try
Tasha Madison @ Our New Beginning
Tag. You're it!!!! :)
1. What do you like to do in your free time/favorite hobby?
2. What was your favorite vacation ever?
3. What are your top 5 movies of all times?
4. Would you ever consider telling your kids/family about dd? Why or why not?
5. One thing your HoH does that makes you feel submissive.
6. Least Favorite spanking implement.
7. If you had to spend $5,000 today, what would you buy?
8. Favorite sex toy and why.
9. What is your dream date night scenario?
10. If you could get rid of one rule what would it be?
11. What was your most memorable spanking?