Tuesday, September 9, 2014

The Professor's Girl by Renee Rose

OK, ya'all. My posts lately have been a little depressing, so I am jumping back in with a ohmygoodness this bookwasawesome book review!

This past weekend was the Summer Spanks Blog hop (super fun!) and I found myself reading all these fun snippets of awesome school girl stories. The icing on this schoolgirl fantasy weekend was reading Renee Rose's new book The Professor's Girl.


Ok, a note of self disclosure here. I am normally not into the whole school girl fantasy because, well, age play is ummm not my thing. But this? Oh, this was in a league all of its own. Professor and PhD student? Yes, please!

If you have read much of Renee Rose you know she never disappoints and The Professor's Girl is no exception!

The Professor's Girl is about sexy scientist Lucy who finds out that she and her professor/boss have more in common than their love of the science lab. As Lucy and Dr. Todd navigate their dance of dominance and submission, all the while trying to avoid scandal, they journey into a world where all their fantasies come true. This was one serious hot story!

But hey, don't just take my word for it, check it out yourself! ;)

The Professor's Girl



*disclaimer: A free copy of The Professor's Girl was provided for my honest review.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful review Cole. I love the premise of this book and the snippets I have read were super hot! Definitely on my TBR list!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right, Renee never lets you down. Love her books. Great review too

    ReplyDelete